DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Verde river, Arizona

Took this one on Sunday afternoon. used Capcut for editing.
Hope you'll enjoy it, feedback is highly appreciated!

IG/YouTube - @aerobscura
Lived in the Cottonwood/Camp Verde area for 15 years in the 80s and early 90s. Verde River was my playground. Miss that area.

Reactions: lionstone
Short but sweet. Stil, I would have liked to see more.
Thanks for the feedback!. I'm still trying to hit a sweet spot on clips length. I was doing 2-3 minutes but thought it might be too long so aimed to 30ish seconds.

Nice video.
If you allow me suggestions, things that can be improved:

-Too fast movements of the drone and not fluid / continuous, in general in the whole video and especially in 0:14. Try to stabilize them with the stabilization option of the video editor and don't speed them up so much. If you get that in each scene the drone / gimball has the same continuous and fluid movement always, it looks much better.
-Shadows are blue: reduce the level of blue in the shadows.

I hope these tips will help you in the next videos.

Nice video.

-Too fast movements of the drone and not fluid / continuous, in general in the whole video and especially in 0:14. Try to stabilize them with the stabilization option of the video editor and don't speed them up so much. If you get that in each scene the drone / gimball has the same continuous and fluid movement always, it looks much better.

Thank for the feedback!
0:14 is an editing speedup, not a drone movement. rendering wasn't too sharp and I see what you're saying.

Thanks

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Nice video.

Speaking about shadows and colors, I'm colorblind so color grading doesn't go so well with me. That's probably why I hate editing videos. Hah!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique