DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video cuts off portion of display

mfreed

Reactions
Hi All! I have a Mav Air 2 and recently noticed that when I take a normal video, the final video cuts off a small portion of the top and bottom (maybe the sides too) of what I had seen on the remote control when I was taking the video. I realize I can compensate for this by including more of a subject in the display than I want knowing that it will get cutoff but this seems like an issue. Does anyone have any insight into why this is happening? I appreciate your insights!

Hi All! I have a Mav Air 2 and recently noticed that when I take a normal video, the final video cuts off a small portion of the top and bottom (maybe the sides too) of what I had seen on the remote control when I was taking the video. I realize I can compensate for this by including more of a subject in the display than I want knowing that it will get cutoff but this seems like an issue. Does anyone have any insight into why this is happening? I appreciate your insights!
I noticed it when I started doing hyperlapse, it cuts off quite a bit possibly because of synchronizing the still shots. I never really noticed it on video's, maybe because
of the subject I was videoing.

I noticed it when I started doing hyperlapse, it cuts off quite a bit possibly because of synchronizing the still shots. I never really noticed it on video's, maybe because
of the subject I was videoing.
There are corner brackets on the screen. This is for Hyperlapse. It helps compose the shot properly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB