DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video cuts off portion of display

mfreed

Reactions
Hi All! I have a Mav Air 2 and recently noticed that when I take a normal video, the final video cuts off a small portion of the top and bottom (maybe the sides too) of what I had seen on the remote control when I was taking the video. I realize I can compensate for this by including more of a subject in the display than I want knowing that it will get cutoff but this seems like an issue. Does anyone have any insight into why this is happening? I appreciate your insights!

Hi All! I have a Mav Air 2 and recently noticed that when I take a normal video, the final video cuts off a small portion of the top and bottom (maybe the sides too) of what I had seen on the remote control when I was taking the video. I realize I can compensate for this by including more of a subject in the display than I want knowing that it will get cutoff but this seems like an issue. Does anyone have any insight into why this is happening? I appreciate your insights!
I noticed it when I started doing hyperlapse, it cuts off quite a bit possibly because of synchronizing the still shots. I never really noticed it on video's, maybe because
of the subject I was videoing.

I noticed it when I started doing hyperlapse, it cuts off quite a bit possibly because of synchronizing the still shots. I never really noticed it on video's, maybe because
of the subject I was videoing.
There are corner brackets on the screen. This is for Hyperlapse. It helps compose the shot properly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229