DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video from our short vacation in Turkey.

GoGo22

Reactions

Just compiled a quick video from our trip we had in Turkey. Didn`t had much time editing so it could look a bit odd :)

Just wanted to share this with the community :) Have fun !

Reactions: Former Member
Awesome video Gogo22! My girlfriend and I are thinking about taking a vacation to Turkey next September. Did you have any issues flying your drone there?

Thnx Ynksfan27. Dont know what drone you own but mine is the Mavic Air. Drone’s weight more then 500gram need to be registered in Turkey. So as the Mavic Air is not even 500gram i did not have to.

But to be honest they did not ask me ant thing at the airport nore at any places where i flew the drone. And i went a lot of places (izmir, Kuşadası, Marmaris, Antalya, Konya and a couple of more which i now dont remember)

Every where i flew the drone every one was very excited and interested and asked a lot about drones and flying, and before my Mavic Air i owned the Spark which i also flew alot in Turkey with out any issues. So i dont think you will face any issues flying up untill a Mavic Pro. But larger drones im not sure :)

Reactions: Cairnsimages
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark