DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s View over the port region of Miami

I was only in Miami for 24 hours at a wedding and took a quick trip to this location which was close to the port.I parked at the entrance to the port and was quickly told to leave SINCE DRONES WERE NOT ALLOWED THERE.I DROVE A LITTLE WAY FROM THERE AND FOUND THIS BEAUTIFUL PARK WHERE THERE WERE WALKING PATHS ,PARKED MY CAR AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE HARBOR AND DOWNTOWN.SORRY I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE AREA I WAS IN

Attachments

• miami great .JPG
    8.7 MB · Views: 12
I was only in Miami for 24 hours at a wedding and took a quick trip to this location which was close to the port.I parked at the entrance to the port and was quickly told to leave SINCE DRONES WERE NOT ALLOWED THERE.I DROVE A LITTLE WAY FROM THERE AND FOUND THIS BEAUTIFUL PARK WHERE THERE WERE WALKING PATHS ,PARKED MY CAR AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE HARBOR AND DOWNTOWN.SORRY I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE AREA I WAS IN
Another nice photo. This one is of the Sunny Isles Beach causeway facing east, , far from the port, up in the North Miami. Beach area. This is a whole different part of town. Very nice high rise condos, beach and water views, etc. A good friend of mine lives near there in Williams Island.

I actually drove into the port of Miami and was doing a timelapse with my tripod fully rigged and two police cars swooped down on me and chased me out. Miami has great views and very restrictive access almost everywhere.

Another nice photo. This one is of the Sunny Isles Beach causeway facing east, , far from the port, up in the North Miami. Beach area. This is a whole different part of town. Very nice high rise condos, beach and water views, etc. A good friend of mine lives near there in Williams Island.

I actually drove into the port of Miami and was doing a timelapse with my tripod fully rigged and two police cars swooped down on me and chased me out. Miami has great views and very restrictive access almost everywhere.
That is what happened to me....They swooped down on me and were very aggressive...Anyway beautiful site
Thanks for looking

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying