DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Views of Cornwall Sampler No. 2

Really missing flying due to lockdown, so here's a new sampler selection from my more recent flights. If you like it, have a look at the full videos on my site & subscribe for more - when I'm allowed!!
Hi Jezbot,
Fantastic, amazing, outstanding ??? as well the landscapes as the very smooth and perfect flying. Compliments for this beautiful video, I enjoyed it very much! What are the structures at 0.50?
cheers Paul

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Hi Jezbot,
Fantastic, amazing, outstanding ??? as well the landscapes as the very smooth and perfect flying. Compliments for this beautiful video, I enjoyed it very much! What are the structures at 0.50?
cheers Paul
Thanks so much for the kind comments Paul. The clip you're asking about is called Minack Theatre. It's an open air theatre at Porthcurno, Cornwall, close to Land's End. An amazing place to see shows, & it's traditional that people take picnics there while watching. It's normally open for visits too during non show times, but it was empty & closed for the sunrise, when I visited. There's more footage of the site in a separate clip on my YouTube channel where you saw this. Incidentally, the beach at Porthcurno became internationally famous during the late 19th Century as the British termination of early submarine telegraph cables, the first of which was landed in 1870, part of an early international link stretching all the way from the UK to India, & the town has strong links with Marconi communications. There's more detail on Wikipedia under "Porthcurno"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying