DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Viper V. 2.0 FPV...

the only way to do it is with a smart device with HDMI out, and goggles with HDMI in at the right resolution. Nvidia Shield or Crystalsky to Fatshark HDOs will do it.

the only way to do it is with a smart device with HDMI out, and goggles with HDMI in at the right resolution. Nvidia Shield or Crystalsky to Fatshark HDOs will do it.

Good to know, as I've a NVIDIA Shield tablet. I've also seen where the all in one VR headsets can be used. It allows the operator to download the DJI Go4app directly to the headset, (2gb RAM, Running Andoid 5.1) and is connected via USB from the controller. If you wear glasses though, there's no way to adjust the bi pupal settings, or the near or far settings :(. Then you're back to square one, looking for a decent priced pair of FPV goggles.

I suppose it's possible to run the app on a set of Android goggles, although personally I would be very wary of trusting an expensive aircraft to a homebrew solution.

IMO there are no decent priced goggles that work correctly. even the highest end goggles barely work adequately, especially for the price.

I suppose it's possible to run the app on a set of Android goggles, although personally I would be very wary of trusting an expensive aircraft to a homebrew solution.

IMO there are no decent priced goggles that work correctly. even the highest end goggles barely work adequately, especially for the price.

The "All in one" FPV Goggles run the DJIG04 app, as opposed to a third party app like Litchi, etc... which ensure the telemetry readings from the drone are as accurate and true as possible. As stated previously, the only donw side is if you wear glasses. Unfortunately the "All in One" FPV goggles I've researched don't take that into account.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhinodrone