DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Vistas

Nice, smooth flying!! I like what you covered. I could just be me, but a couple of the scenes, like the opening scene before you get to the field with the cloud shadows, seemed a little dark. I don't if you were running a filter or it was just overcast.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Nice, smooth flying!! I like what you covered. I could just be me, but a couple of the scenes, like the opening scene before you get to the field with the cloud shadows, seemed a little dark. I don't if you were running a filter or it was just overcast.
Thanks for your comments! Yes it was an overcast day on that one. I didn't do any color at all just straight out of the camera. Now that you mention it, I suppose I could've warmed it up a little.
I mainly was trying to figure out which is faster for me with just a straight edit. DaVinci Resolve is a lot faster for that than Premiere Pro (and I even have more experience with Premiere).

Reactions: Prop Wash
Plus, in some of the older footage, I noticed that I could have definitely used an ND filter. Cinema or Tripod mode has been my preferred method of shooting lately. I still have a lot to learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightrider619