DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Vrana Voda waterfall

Great use of the M3P's ability to look up.
Just off hand, is there a way/mode to have the gimbal lock onto a feature and then allow other movements?
I've never much been interested in follow me and such but that would be a great addition for things like reveal shots.

Reactions: alex_markov
Great use of the M3P's ability to look up.
Just off hand, is there a way/mode to have the gimbal lock onto a feature and then allow other movements?
I've never much been interested in follow me and such but that would be a great addition for things like reveal shots.
There is a possibility But limited to 30 fps :(

Very smooth flight, very cinematic.

No Jeep this time? Good place for a bicycle ride!

Very smooth flight, very cinematic.

No Jeep this time? Good place for a bicycle ride!
Facebook is guilty of this - reminded me of that day that 9 years ago I made this trip and tried to do it in 1 hour - but made it in 1:05h ;) so I decided to give it a try with this fancy new e-bike - and no-swet 48 minutes thru the mountains ;) :)

Reactions: Prop Wash
Ebike? what kind? I've been riding one for the past 16 months in hilly SW New Hampshire - a game changer for a senior like me. Downside is you can't take the dog!

Great video as always. Beautiful countryside and amazing drone control.

Ebike? what kind? I've been riding one for the past 16 months in hilly SW New Hampshire - a game changer for a senior like me. Downside is you can't take the dog!

Great video as always. Beautiful countryside and amazing drone control.
The e-bike is a local already vanished brand with Shimano drive and components - I bought it cheap after the factory closed. And for the dog, I have a solution - bought a special backpack for my dog - but cant get both - dog And the drone ;) :)

Reactions: retiredNH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave Cleverley