DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Wahkeena Falls at 70mm

AlanL

Premium Pilot
Reactions
While I was up in the Columbia River Gorge last week shooting with the Mavic 3 Pro I got a really nice pano of Multnomah Falls and also got a new 2 panel vertical panorama of Wahkeena Falls as well. The location of both of these waterfalls along tall north facing cliffs coupled with no-fly zones due to the crowds makes them a hard target for drones on anything but a cloudy day with low winds and they are a bit too far for good 24mm lens shots and way too close for the 162mm on my old Mavic 3. The 70mm lens on the 3 Pro is the Goldilocks solution in this case at least for my work. With the 48MP sensor this would print at 33"x38".

DJI_M3P_70-WahkeenaPano052223.jpg
Comments and critiques always welcome.

Last edited:
While I was up in the Columbia River Gorge last week shooting with the Mavic 3 Pro I got a really nice pano of 3 Multnomah Falls at 70mm]Multnomah Falls[/url] and also got a new vertical panorama of Wahkeena Falls as well. The location of both of these waterfalls along tall north facing cliffs coupled with no-fly zones due to the crowds makes them a hard target for drones on anything but a cloudy day with low winds and they are a bit too far for good 24mm lens shots and way to close for the 162mm on my old Mavic 3. The 70mm lens on the 3 Pro is the Goldilocks solution in this case at least for my work. With the 48MP sensor this would print at 33"x38".

View attachment 164782
Comments and critiques always welcome.
Nice work!

Dale

Reactions: AlanL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member