DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanted Mavic 2 pro

I have one with 5 batteries (3 new) an anamorphic lens, 2 controllers, prop guards, cases and more. It is in the classifieds here and I want $1250 for it.

I have one with 5 batteries (3 new) an anamorphic lens, 2 controllers, prop guards, cases and more. It is in the classifieds here and I want $1250 for it.
If you want just the drone and 1 battery I will sell it for $900
If he buys it i'll buy the rest of the package for the $350 difference in price you are asking.

Guess I need to consider the Remote ID part before purchasing another drone. Looks like the Mavic 2's aren't remote ID compliant yet. :(

I have 4 that I will be selling soon if you still need them. I'm in Florida too. I've gotta research what they're going for, but I'm thinking $70 each. Range from 3 charges to 25 charges....so lots of life left in them.

My Mavic 2 PRo crashed this week, so looking to replace this drone. Anyone selling a Mavic 2. Only need drone body, or drone with one battery. Thanks!
I'm about to post my Mavic 2 Pro with Fly More Combo, case etc, to sell soon.
The unit is BRAND NEW (less than 10 Flights, total) and each battery has less than 5 charges apiece.
I'm only selling it because I simply have too many Drones, right now, and, I have upcoming medical bills.
It has a Brand new Dual Level GPC Storage Case, and a ton of accessories.
I plan to list it all for around $1200, if you're interested, let me know.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman