DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

warning front sensors not working

denden

Reactions
hi guys updated DJI GO 4 for mavic front sensors not working also very distorted video on tablet which ive been using for months now any help would be good

thank you

Reactions: fly less combo
lets-eat-grandma-lets-eat-grandma-punctuation-saves-lives-27729372.png

Also ensure that you are flying with enough light.
I was flying indoors yesterday, with dim lights and the proximity sensors started malfunctioning ie, giving me proximity alerts when there was nothing close. If you are keen to fly very early in the morning or during sunset sensors might not work properly, so be careful our there.

Last edited:
Also ensure that you are flying with enough light.
I was flying yesterday indoors, with dim list and the proximity sensors started malfunctioning ie, giving me proximity alerts when there was nothing close. This is also good to know if you are keen to flight very early in the morning or by the days end with low light conditions.
hi flying outside might have to downgrade dont want to though like to be safe thx

Please tell us what tablet you're using, the firmware version on your Mavic, and please use punctuation.
mr salty thanks for your reply tablet is samsung tab s 10.1 android 6.0,1 mavic is running 01.04,0000 app is 4.1.10 sorry if my typing and grammer are bad thx

Connect mavic to computer and calibrate your sensors.
I had the same issue...Front sensors not working. After several failed attempts to calibrate the sensors, I upgraded to DJI Assistant 2, v1.1.6. Now, all is well.

hi guys updated DJI GO 4 for mavic front sensors not working also very distorted video on tablet which ive been using for months now any help would be good

thank you
I had the same issue (Front sensors not working) and I think I have a plausible explanation. I was flying the Air yesterday in very strong winds - the drone was doing a great job keeping steady but in the process it was angled at such an acute angle against the wind that the front sensors where no longer pointing forward but more towards the ground - at this angle it reports (quite logical when you think about it) that the front sensors are no longer working to make sure they are covered in case you go slamming into something. Check again in light winds.
Hope this helps
Alexis

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun