DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warranty Dilema

Matija

Reactions
Hi!
I still have the jello issue, and I decided to send back my Mavic to repair, and use warranty. However, I managed to step on my gimbal cover and crack it, replacement is on it's way but that can take time since I ordered it from China.
When filling out service request you actually don't have to report and send back sd card, props, battery, charger, gimbal cover, only the unit. Now I am in dilemma, should I wait for gimbal cover, or just send my Mavic in the original box without it.

No do not send it back without it. They might say that some damage was done in transit because you did not cover the gimbal.

Rob

Hi!
I still have the jello issue, and I decided to send back my Mavic to repair, and use warranty. However, I managed to step on my gimbal cover and crack it, replacement is on it's way but that can take time since I ordered it from China.
When filling out service request you actually don't have to report and send back sd card, props, battery, charger, gimbal cover, only the unit. Now I am in dilemma, should I wait for gimbal cover, or just send my Mavic in the original box without it.

I know someone posted that DJI told him over the phone he only needed to send in the drone. Once DJI got the Drone they wouldn't accept it, sent it back, & he had to start the repair process over. I'd see if DJI would send you an email of exactly what you had to supply when sending in the drone for repairs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31