DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Went to buy Phantom 4 but.......

Bobby Wilks

Reactions
I went to Best But today to purchase a Black Phantom 4 for my son and when the salesman returns with the box he asked if I was sure cause I found this on the self, it was a Mavic Pro.

We had been looking for one but everywhere we looked said on back order and wouldn't be here by XMAS. BB even said they were sold out. My wife wasn't having anything to do with that so we had pretty much decided on the Phantom 4.

Hopefully we made the right choice as this will be our first camera drone. Anyway looking forward to learning and sharing.

Bobby
Mooresville, NC

Reactions: Matthew Kort
At checkout now with the mavic .. [emoji106]
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Sweet Man good thing we have forums, lol. The same thing happen to me yesterday but I just happen to be in there and the girl knows me from purchasing other Phantoms and she was like i know what your here for and I was like WHAT!, totally confused then she lifted it up so I bought it.

Best Buy must be the place to get a Mavic this Christmas. I had placed an order with Apple and came home to read this forum so I would be ready when it arrived. There was a thread discussing the fast shipping at BB so I figured it can't hurt to call and see if my store had any. They had one in the case. 15 minutes later I had one ready to be wrapped for Christmas. So glad I joined this forum; it is already paying off with great information.

Love these stories. Guys are still trying to flog basic Mavics for 300 over price or more. There is a Santa Claus :)

I got it when they were unicorns but now you just have to sniff around and within 2-3 weeks they will be lying around.

dang you got lucky, you definitely got the right one. if not I'll buy it from ya for a $100 over :D

Crap, I'm on a boat for another week. I'm near there too.

I wonder if I call if they can tell you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard