DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

wes93j60

wes93j

Reactions
Hey folks how are y'all this is my very first post. I have owned three DJI drones starting with the Phantom 3 standard then I went to a mavic air and now my latest addition is a mavic 2 pro . In general I've always had good luck with all of my drones,.. however my new mavic Pro 2 has got Distortion problems. BAD. And it's getting worse distortion on pictures and videos on the horizon and then I also have distortion on the side of the frame. it's just a deal-breaker for me I'm sick about it because I still have excitement every time I put that in the air and start shooting with it . but if the
picture is distorted to the point that it's degrading the quality of my photography , well it's just a big letdown for me. And I don't want to be correcting stuff in post that shouldn't be in the first place. Anyone out there had this issue!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Welcome to the forum! :)

my new mavic Pro 2 has got Distortion problems. BAD. And it's getting worse distortion on pictures and videos on the horizon and then I also have distortion on the side of the frame
Are you only seeing this on your mobile device while flying? Or do you see this distortion on the photos and videos after copying them to your computer?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky