DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What happened to DroneUp?

Scout Aerial

Reactions
Does anyone know what happened to DroneUp?

Of all the drone service providers, I enjoyed working for them the most. Pay was fair, jobs were interesting, and the staff were responsive. It's honestly thanks to them that I was able to get started in this field at all.

It looks like their app is down (opening it leads to basically a 404 error). Have they moved entirely into the shipping-packages-for-Walmart space?

Does anyone know what happened to DroneUp?

Of all the drone service providers, I enjoyed working for them the most. Pay was fair, jobs were interesting, and the staff were responsive. It's honestly thanks to them that I was able to get started in this field at all.

It looks like their app is down (opening it leads to basically a 404 error). Have they moved entirely into the shipping-packages-for-Walmart space?
1716224633502.png

Reactions: sarahb
Thanks for letting me know!

That's some odd corporate speak, though. I wondered if that meant they had moved to a new portal (as FlyGuys did this week) or if they had moved onto a new phase of the business plan.

After receiving your reply, I called the company directly and they confirmed they have moved onto another phase of business and no longer contract out these kinds of jobs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark