DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

I'm still waiting for my tablet mount too, but I'm trying a no name mount off of eBay first. I know I'll probably regret that...lol

If you're using Android, I would be interested in a link to the cable you ordered. :)
I ordered pgytech mount https://www.amazon.com/PGYTECH-Fold...301&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=pgytech+mount&psc=1
I am broke so i cant buy mavmout 3.0 atm :( Hope this pgytech mount will last for a while...
I already ordered fly more kit, ipad 2018, droneguard 250 bag, landing pad and this cheap mount for tablet from pgytech.
How big ipad you guys have? 32 or 128 gb? 32 gb would be enought?

Last edited:
I've tried with a couple past post to get people to help myself and others form a list of accessories that would be helpful, but it's been pushed out of the way for another rumor about something negative.

So, here it goes one last time:

Here's what I've ordered so far...

. DJI RE goggles (received)
. Strobon strobes (waiting-shipped)
. Strobe mounts from Aerial-Pixel (waiting-shipped)
. 500,000 USB power bank (waiting-shipped)
. Supcase for Nexus 9 (received)
. Floating skids from iRepairMD (waiting-shipped)
. PolarPro 6pk cinema series (waiting- not shipped)
. Fly more kit (received)
. One more extra battery (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH prop holders (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH top camera mount (waiting-shipped)
. Anemometer (waiting-shipped)
. Hardened sim card case (waiting-shipped)
. 2 128gb sim cards (received)
. Extra joysticks (received)

I'm also on standby for a hi-vis lime green skin from iStyles.com.
WOW!!!!! Did you win the Lottery! lol. Enjoy. Chuck

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Reactions: Talley
Same here. Anker all the way

But tell me why I need a 50000mah power bank? Can I charge the batteries with it?

That's exactly what I'm planning on trying!

I'm planning on putting my leg brace on and trying to get back into doing a bit of backpacking with the wife, so I would like to take the drone with me and do some flying.

If this experiment will work, it would be great!

https://www.pgy-tech.com/filter-for-mavic-2-pro

How are the cpl filters means to be adjustable? There doesn't seem to be an area that allows for rotation of the filter to adjust polarisation like is present in the polarpro set of cpl filters.

Unless I missed it, those are not circular polarizers. I have CPLs for my P4 and personally I think I would prefer straight polarizers.

EDIT: I meant straight ND... non polarized.

Last edited:
Unless I missed it, those are not circular polarizers. I have CPLs for my P4 and personally I think I would prefer straight polarizers.

'The CPL filter also called Circular Polarizer, is mainly used to eliminate harmful non-metallic reflected light, and increase the color concentration. It also enhances blue skies, highlights white clouds, makes the picture more thorough, improves image clarity and overall creates a more expressive and vivid photo. It is also often used to shoot through glass, water and underwater scenery. Adjust the Angle of the filter before using it.

They are quoted as circular polarisers

Where are you getting the pgy-tech stuff? Doesn’t even seem like any of it is released for the M2P/Z
It's available on ebay. Hold off on the CPL though. With no ability to rotate to change polarization, it's far inferior to what companies like Polarpro are offering....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman