DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what i learned today (light through trees)

Drope

Reactions
I been trying to lock manual focus, and no luck. it seems you cant use AF then switch to manual. once in manual you need to focus with that slider, which is difficult. I used the focus indicator (highlights in RED on focus area) but everything was soft. this shot was all AF. i can get about 20 seconds without the camera refocusing on this shot. the biggest thing i learned is that you can not under expose, which is a good thing with a regular digital still camera. underexposure resulted in real mud. this shot was at 24p in tripod mode at aout 20' above the ground. the wind was really choppy but the mavic was relatively still. so much fun!!!

btw: if you are not using Resolve 14 to edit, do so NOW.

I'm just a novice editor, and have only used iMovie so far on the Mac to do basic editing. I was considering trying Davinci Resolve 14 (the free one) to see if it's any better without being too much more difficult.

Can you tell me what you like so much about Resolve 14? Was it difficult to learn? Was this your first video editing program?

I'm just a novice editor, and have only used iMovie so far on the Mac to do basic editing. I was considering trying Davinci Resolve 14 (the free one) to see if it's any better without being too much more difficult.

Can you tell me what you like so much about Resolve 14? Was it difficult to learn? Was this your first video editing program?
hey ;) i was using imovie too. Resolve is way more encompasing. multiple vid tracks, special place for audio etc. there is a learning curve but i figure that will be fun. lets learn together!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs