DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this?

4 inch pistons

Reactions
I found it folded in my drone stuff box and don’t remember seeing it before. I have a Mavic Classic; FPV; and Avata 1 and 2 and I don’t know what it is or where it came from. It is stretchable rubber

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 64
I have all of those, and that doesn’t look familiar

Reactions: msinger
YES IT IS!!!! Thank you very much. I never would have figured that one out.

It goes inside the gimbal cover on the Mavic 3. It is the cushion for the camera assembly.
That's interesting.. When the Mavic 3 first came out it did not come with anything like that, just the "Storage Cover". Soon there after they started shipping (to people who requested it) a little "H" type foam insert to wedge behind the camera assembly to stop it flopping around in storage. Is that a 3rd party product perhaps? As far as I can see it's never been a DJI add on.

That's interesting.. When the Mavic 3 first came out it did not come with anything like that, just the "Storage Cover". Soon there after they started shipping (to people who requested it) a little "H" type foam insert to wedge behind the camera assembly to stop it flopping around in storage. Is that a 3rd party product perhaps? As far as I can see it's never been a DJI add on.
No, it is not an add-on. It is aDJI part. It fits inside the gimbal cover and sometimes comes loose.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard