DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Avata FPV Drone Combo loaded w/ accessories & Rotor Riot backpack

BoomerMark

Reactions
Hi...

I listed my Avata FPV done in an Ebay auction, starting price is $500, auction ends Saturday 4/27 at 9:30 pm ET. The Avata FPV drone is so much more fun to fly than my Mini 3 Pro! Unfortunately, I just don’t have the time to fly right now. I maintain all batteries at 70-80% charge for storage to preserve battery life, they will also be shipped that way. I have never used the DJI Care Refresh on the Avata, it hasn’t been crashed or even banged up, everything is in like new condition. I have used the refresh twice on my Mini 3 Pro and they shipped me a brand new unit both times (one was a fly away). This Avata still has over a year left on the refresh policy, it is a must have!

This is a very complete starter package including the following…

DJI Avata Pro-View Combo- Includes the Goggles 2 (the eye settings in the goggles can be individually adjusted so you don’t need glasses or contacts, very easy to do and no lenses to insert, or you can just set them on normal 20/20 vision)

DJI FPV Remote Controller 2- Used for manual control, DJI offers a free app to teach you how to fly the drone manually and it is strongly recommended prior to flying it manually. I have never used this controller.

DJI RC Motion 2 Controller- This controller is fabulous! It provides very granular control. A great way to fly immediately if you are still learning to use the manual controller. It is super easy to fly and very quick to get the drone in the air if you are in a hurry or don’t fly manually yet.

DJI Avata Fly More Kit- 2 additional Avata batteries for a total of 3, plus the multi-charger and the single battery charger.

DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32)- These really help with enhancing colors, cutting down on glare and protecting your lens.

Extra DJI Goggles battery- for a total of 2 batteries.

2- SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Cards- Very FAST micro SD cards needed to fly, one for the Avata drone and one for your goggles. New and unopened.

DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan (DJI Avata)- Activated on 08/16/2023.

Master Air Screw Upgrade Propellers- 2 sets, 1 red and 1 black for higher performance, longer flight times and quieter flights.

Rotor RiotBackpack- The Rotor Riot backpack is definitely among the best backpacks available, if not the best design. Current MSRP is $200. Designed to hold and comfortably transport a collection of drones and all the accessories you need to fly them (more drones can be attached to the back of the pack on the outside). Here are some video reviews describing it…

Rotor Riot Backpack - Complete Overview

The Best FPV Backpack Money canBuy! | Rotor Riot FPV BackpackReview!

Here is a link to the auction on eBay...

DJI Avata FPV Drone Combo loaded w/ accessories & Rotor Riot backpack 190021078765 | eBay

Thanks!

Hi Yevgraff, to be honest the backpack is really cool. I agree you probably don't want to hike 10 miles with it, but for just carrying your drone stuff it is great. I listed the entire package in an auction on eBay as a unit so can't split it up to sell parts of it. I started the bidding at $500 and already have somebody that bid $500, that would be a great price for him if he takes it for $500. You could go on there and bid $501 or something if you want. I guess figure out what you would be willing to pay for what you want, bid that and if you are the high bidder you got a great deal. LOL

Last edited:
I've been looking at your ad and trying to decide if I want to buy a new Avata2 or go with a used model like yours, and save some money.

I assume you have followed all the "unbinding" procedures and it has been removed from your account?

Will you provide a way to verify this? It looks like a very good deal, and I might take a chance on it.

Thanks,

Jerry

I've been looking at your ad and trying to decide if I want to buy a new Avata2 or go with a used model like yours, and save some money.

I assume you have followed all the "unbinding" procedures and it has been removed from your account?

Will you provide a way to verify this? It looks like a very good deal, and I might take a chance on it.

Thanks,

Jerry
Hi Jerry,

I have not done the unbinding procedures yet. I'd be happy to be sure that I do it the way you want it to be done if you purchase it. I'd also be happy to verify that by sending you a screen shot or picture of my account or whatever. Here is a process I found on the DJI forums posted by DJI support, I figured I would just follow this procedure...

Is that what you were expecting?

Mark

That is the info I have seen as well. I know very little about the process, so I was curious if you knew about it as well. Thanks for the info, and I am keeping an eye on your auction.

It looks like you now have quite a few interested bidders.

Thanks,

Jerry

Understood. We'll see, the price hasn't moved much. It would be a REALLY good deal for somebody at that price.

Regardless, thanks for engaging on it.

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock