DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What light through yonder window breaks. It is the east, and Juliet the sun. Im gonna go out and fly!

Reactions: Former Member
Max i will fly is 10 mph

If things are this hairy on the ground, I wont fly unless Im flying an Inspire. Winds were gusty, when I climbed to 60' winds were even stronger and gusty. One little gust near the ground and it could be 2 props damaged or more. Not worth it to me just to get my jollies.

There are old pilots and bold pilots...

Reactions: Slim.slamma
It looks amazing out. Not a cloudy in the sky. Sun is starting to set. Everything is snow covered. Then there's this ..

9cbd2adf2931e2f74da3abbf1e75203b.jpg

I was going to fly around noon yesterday. UAV said conditions were iffy. However the gusts were quite high. Then I found my I hadn't charged my batteries from storage levels. Well that settles it.

If things are this hairy on the ground, I wont fly unless Im flying an Inspire. Winds were gusty, when I climbed to 60' winds were even stronger and gusty. One little gust near the ground and it could be 2 props damaged or more. Not worth it to me just to get my jollies.

There are old pilots and bold pilots...

I mostly fly by sight and if it is dancing around too much up above the house line then i come back in and wait for another day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones