DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What other hobbies do you have besides Drones?

Hunting, skiing, hiking, shooting, archery. I also serve as a volunteer for our local sheriff's office.

In my career, I was a scuba instructor, commercial oilfield diver, underwater photographer, and consultant in diving. I've been retired for the past 8 years.

Up until last year riding my motorcycle around the country. I do laser engraving and leather work and Photography

Reactions: Shenga
Photography and aviation history. I'm a docent at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo Aviation History Museum in Kalamazoo, Mi.

airzoo.org

Attachments

• 27 April 8 square crop.jpg
    27 April 8 square crop.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 3
Thought I'd just ask as I have too many hobbies.

Always had a passion for VW Scirocco's so owned my one for over 26 years now and then bought a VW Corrado G60 and in the process of buying another Corrado G60. 🙄

Computers, always been into gaming, playing Diablo 2, 3 and Immortalon the PC, Nintendo Switch, Mobile etc

Built a Sim Rig, whilst in Covid Lockdown, although we still had to work throughout as we were Essential Workers, but we had to work 12's week on week off.

Drones and Photography.

Think that's about it 😆

What about you?

View attachment 149691

View attachment 149692

View attachment 149693

View attachment 149694
That's quite the sim rig!! I thought I was the only one who had these totally unrelated hobbies......

Reactions: Shenga
I had one of the very first batch of Corrado's to hit the UK, with the NA Golf GTI engine. Had to give it back to the company I worked for when I moved to the US in '92.

Now I drive around in this:

lotus_exige_s_015.jpg

Reactions: DefCon65 and Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro