DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When Great places die

This is what has become of Geauga Lake and Sea World in Ohio.

Nice job: I remember the boating incident that broke Sea Worlds back: Boat went right up into the crowd.
That was after about 100 other incidents that already happened else where.. Its very sad, thanks for sharing

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
Coal

AURORA, Ohio (AP) _ An 18-foot inboard motorboat careened into the crowd during a water ski show at Sea World of Ohio Saturday, injuring at least 22 people, four of them critically.

Last edited:
My wife and I once worked with the Seaworld folks there on a promotion for the Ohio Theatre in Columbus. We visited them and got to go inside the Penguinarium with all the penguins, then they brought four small penguins down to Columbus for the promotional event. It was a blast. The penguins were chauffeur driven in a limo to Columbus and when they got there, they walked into the Hyatt hotel to "check in". All the TV news stations covered it. Seaworld's Penguinarium was a really excellent facility with tons of penguins from Emporers on down. Thanks for sharing. Obviously it brings back memories for me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki