DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I get...?

Just got one from DJI refurbished store, 3 days ago!

I should have added, I'm in Canada, and to the smartass who linked ebay *golfclap* you're a winner, you and your passive aggressive non-help. Care to try again, this time for real? No? Then do what you should have done in the first place, which is keep your yap shut unless you have something serious to contribute. But hey, just to humour you and show exactly how useless your post really was here's the ebay listings, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE, flymore WITH DRONE... No listings of JUST THE KIT...
Why are you giving the guy a hard time?..That is a legitimate ebay listing....it looks exactly what you asked for

Reactions: RMuntan and MA2 317
My apologies, the forum just shows www.ebay.com I didn't actually click it because it just looked like a link to ebay, I see people do this on product specific forums all the time when poeple post looking for help on obtaining an item so I overlooked that here. However, as I pointed out, I'm in Canada and the listing that was shared doesn't appear for me on ebay.ca and in my experience most listings on ebay.com don't deliver outside of the cUS so I hadn't bothered to check, though to be fair I hadn't pointed out I'm from Canada yet at the time so. Again, my apologies.

To staff: It would help immensely if the URL previews in the forum showed the actual URL and not just "www.ebay.com" as like I said, that looks like someone useless-posting a link to the homepage so I can search for it myself assuming I already hadn't.

I can tell you as a staff member on a different forum that the staff can't change a link like that ...it is a link from the ebay source...they would have to change

You can’t make this show the proper url instead of just a vague “eBay.com”? I find that a little hard to believe, these forum/message boards are pretty customizable down to the nittiest of gritty in my experience
Preview

You can’t make this show the proper url instead of just a vague “eBay.com”? I find that a little hard to believe, these forum/message boards are pretty customizable down to the nittiest of gritty in my experience
Preview
When you click on that link, it takes you directly to the desired destination...so it is, without question, the proper url.....if it were changed in any way by this site...it would become corrupted and not proper......ebay probably has a reason for making it appear like that, although I don't know why......
Here is a screenshot of what the item description is if you click that link here in US
1712240697099.png....plug that into the SEARCH bar on Canadian Ebay and see if you can find it that way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13