DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do you get your Music from?

Gary cato

Reactions
As above, Where do you get your Music from that you add to your videos? Any good sites that you use?

Thanks all i looked at you tube downloads trouble is it is a 6 min video and the music on you tube is a bit ermmm crap lol i will take a look i need something to go with this

You can easily cut the video in half, it is way way to long!

Thanks all i looked at you tube downloads trouble is it is a 6 min video and the music on you tube is a bit ermmm crap lol i will take a look i need something to go with this

Great shots! I'd say check out Chris Standring "liquid Soul" for your soundtrack.
Cut the vid to 3 min max and voila!

Reactions: Gary cato
agreed but its not for public its just for me so i was not too worried about length

Then just use some fav Music no need to worry about use issues since you won't publish it [emoji12]

Then just use some fav Music no need to worry about use issues since you won't publish it [emoji12]
lol that's the trouble i don't have any stored, i have never had music stored on PC or phone. This is just my first time at putting anything half decent together. anyway i have split the video into two parts as everyone suggested, Thanks all for the links they will come in useful. Music is defo not my thing as you can tell.

lol that's the trouble i don't have any stored, i have never had music stored on PC or phone. This is just my first time at putting anything half decent together. anyway i have split the video into two parts as everyone suggested, Thanks all for the links they will come in useful. Music is defo not my thing as you can tell.

Try sound cloud

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke