DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is the best outlet to print panos?

Reactions: Rchawks and Xitor
I found a local "Print Haus" who does amazing work and very competitive pricing. They now handle all of our prints from small to large format and all of our canvas's.

Look local you might be surprised what's just around the corner and you're "buying local". Win-WIN!!

Reactions: Rchawks
Look local
Definitely worth doing. Local people you can talk to are usually good to deal with.

I wouldn't be using Posterjack if I hadn't dropped in to their facility in Toronto and got a behind-the-scenes tour from one of the staff. (I'd dropped in to see if they had any samples on display before making my first order, which they didn't because it was a production facility not a storefront, but the chap who answered the door was proud of their work and so gave me the tour. I liked both the quality of the prints and the enthusiasm of the staff, and have used them since.)

Reactions: BigAl07 and Rchawks
I’ve looked at everybody’s suggestions here, and I see very little that addresses the original post question of where to get PANO prints.

As in Wide narrow prints. Multi image wide format.
Like this or wider:

Attachments

• 7E2AE3CA-9539-4284-AA31-39D7C458E1AA.jpeg
    7E2AE3CA-9539-4284-AA31-39D7C458E1AA.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 8D2F9B70-7D70-4142-B518-3E3AADB839D9.jpeg
    8D2F9B70-7D70-4142-B518-3E3AADB839D9.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
I’ve looked at everybody’s suggestions here, and I see very little that addresses the original post question of where to get PANO prints.

As in Wide narrow prints. Multi image wide format.
Like this or wider:
Posterjack prints panorama format, up to 20" x 60" in a fine art print.

I've got two dozen of their panorama prints hanging on my walls. Most are 3:1 ratio, but a few are 4:1 with a couple of 2:1 prints for variety.

I can recommend Bay Photo. I use them to fulfill customer print orders, which are usually corporate office installations, done as Acrylic Prints (1/4" thick with DiBond backing) or MetalPrints. I've gotten pano aspect ratios (2:1, 3:1) and standard aspect ratios (3:2, 1x1, etc) at sizes up to 96" wide. Customers are always impressed with the quality, which is important, because I charge premium prices. ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman