DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy in San Francisco?

Srisport

Reactions
Hi all,

First time here and hopefully will soon become a Mavic Pro owner :)

Travelling to San Francisco in April and was wondering if anyone can recommend stores to buy these drones?

Regards.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

You can find a list of DJI dealers in that area here. Finding a dealer that has stock might be a problem.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

You can find a list of DJI dealers in that area here. Finding a dealer that has stock might be a problem.
Hi thanks for that,

Yeah hopefully they will be in stock by April.....

Do you happen to know the the additional tax % which I would need to add onto the advertised price?

Regards.

Best buy would be the ideal place to buy if they have stock at that time. If they are only available online, you can have it shipped to a selected store for pickup. They are generous with returns (within 15 days), which is why I suggest them.

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app

Best buy would be the ideal place to buy if they have stock at that time. If they are only available online, you can have it shipped to a selected store for pickup. They are generous with returns (within 15 days), which is why I suggest them.

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app
Does anybody in the San Francisco area know if these drones are in stock at any local shops yet?

Regards.

Also, read an article that they will be opening an authorized DJI store in San Francisco.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky