DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

?Will Anyone here Fly on the 4th?

If the weather permits I will as usual. Thing is you only have one shot
at it. Think this year I will get with the guys doing it, see the highest
what they have will go and get dead center over it. Course they would be aware but in the past I have always been in the wrong spot.

If the weather is good i will be.. Just trying to figure if im gona shoot 4k 60 fps or just be lazy and hope for the best with a hyperlapse

Reactions: itsneedtokno
would love to join in with you guys and fly on Independence day,but here in the UK its going to be windy and wet all weekend

If there's no rain I will be in the air filming the 4TH

Ours have been canceled it’s probably going to be too hot anyway reeks havoc with the displays

Ill be flying, just don't know how exciting it'll be with all the craziness about.

South FL beaches are closed again... (For the 4th)

Here in Volusia all seems good, but we're still over 48 hours away.

Very hot here as well.? I'm not real sure what cutoff point I should set in UAV forecast for temp

Last edited:
I flew for some sunset shots and a hyperlapse. I really regret not trying for some fireworks shots and definitely will next year.

It was a thick fog for two days here. I mean thick, they have a tower cam at the news station, you wouldn't believe it, lol.

If the weather permits I will as usual. Thing is you only have one shot
at it. Think this year I will get with the guys doing it, see the highest
what they have will go and get dead center over it. Course they would be aware but in the past I have always been in the wrong spot.

We have fireworks exploding at 270 metres here.
I decided to give it a miss at that height.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman