DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will DJI ship my Mavic before backordered accessories?

gundam83

Reactions
I plan on getting another Mavic, and figured it'd be a good chance to add some extra props and the monitor hood. The monitor hood wont ship for 6-8 weeks, but will DJI hold my entire order or will they ship whatever is in stock first? I would hate to see my Mavic get held up because of the backordered hood. The shipping FAQ on the website wasn't exactly clear as it stated that with international orders, all items need to be in stock. The problem is I don't know if the United States counts as an international order since my first mavic shipped from overseas.

Place separate orders so that Accessories dont hold Mavic Pro shipment. Why gamble with it when there is a relatively simple solution. Plus is you find a nicer hood or accessories that you have to have instead of the previously ordered ones . You can still cancel the first order as long as it is in a Pending status.

They ship items separately - I put order with mavic pro and few accessories. Already received my mavic - but none of other stuff (props, battery) - so you are safe to put everything in single order.

They say on their website that they won't split orders, but they did on mine also. Got my Mavic a few days ago but the Osmo hasn't yet shipped from the same order.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan