DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Winter hike to Lake Mattmark in Switzerland.

Awesome video!

As always, a wonderful mix of flying, filming, subject matter, composition, music and editing. Du bist mein Hero! I always love watching your videos. I wish I was your neighbor, so I could come round and learn from you.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Your videos are the absolute BEST! Love the title special effects . Can you recommend any You Tube tutorials for those effects where the letters are part of the view?

Dale
Miami
Thanks, Dale!
The 3d tracking i learned from this video (and played around myself a lot):

Reactions: Jug's Life
As always, a wonderful mix of flying, filming, subject matter, composition, music and editing. Du bist mein Hero! I always love watching your videos. I wish I was your neighbor, so I could come round and learn from you.
Thank you very much! If you were my neighbour you would know that the beautiful landscape herer does half the work for you! ;)

Thank you very much! If you were my neighbour you would know that the beautiful landscape herer does half the work for you! ;)
Ohhh, I lived in the Austrian Alps for many years and was often all over Switzerland in summer and winter. Therefore, I know first-hand of the stunning beauty of both Austria and Switzerland, in all seasons. I miss those two countries very much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying