DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Winter Light - Fife, Scotland

Snow and sunrise are always a great combination and you have done a good job with your first edit. What was that bird towards the end, a buzzard perhaps? One of the most difficult parts of getting footage like yours is…..getting out of bed! Thanks for sharing.

I think you did well...with your flying, the great footage and your editing. Winter sure shows a different contrast compared to summer. Almost a black & white feel, but there is color in there. Do you know why there are red markings on the sheep? Just curious.

Snow and sunrise are always a great combination and you have done a good job with your first edit. What was that bird towards the end, a buzzard perhaps? One of the most difficult parts of getting footage like yours is…..getting out of bed! Thanks for sharing.
Yep, it was indeed a buzzard. My brother spotted it through the trees into the field. At first I thought it may have been an owl, but was almost disappointed to find a common buzzard. I agree that it is hard to get up early these days, but after I saw the golden light and the fresh snow, I was motivated enough to get the drone up for the first time in a couple of months or so. Thank you for your comment.

I think you did well...with your flying, the great footage and your editing. Winter sure shows a different contrast compared to summer. Almost a black & white feel, but there is color in there. Do you know why there are red markings on the sheep? Just curious.
It was basically just black and white footage since I shot it in D-cine like, but after a little work on Da Vinci, the sun rise popped a bit. The markings are so that the farmers don't get confused as to which sheep is theirs if they happen to end up in the wrong field.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Amazing how a dusting of snow changes things. Also interesting to see different stuff like the 'elves' walking in the back garden and pathway.
Red marker could also be a joining indicator.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian