DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Women like flying too! (Intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen Jan of 2017.

Hi all! A little introduction. I am a newbie flyer... as in started flying Sept 2016. Currently have a Syma X8hw and a mini quadcopter. I enjoy flying very much!

Funny thing is I bought the Syma for my husbands' birthday (to get him a hobby) and I am the one flying it lol. I rigged it up to carry a gopro and then realized just how much I like aerial photography... so last night went all out for the Mavic! We cannot wait!

I live in southern NJ... we have just under 5 acres in a rural area. Lots of farm land around too. I am just outside the DJI NFZ for Philadelphia International Airport according to UAV Forecast App... I also live about 1 mile from a park along the Delaware river. Not sure if i can fly there but will check it out soon. I think it is ok because its not a big park or state park. Honestly people barely go there (maybe to fish). If i am limited to my property that will be plently and i will be content. I look forwards to filming sunsets and the sunrise from the air.

Thats about it... i could write more but who will read it all? I look forward to making friends within the Mavic community and learning all i can about this next chapter in UAV life. I can put my toy Syma to rest a bit lol.
I am in SJ Too. Love flying . Maybe we can have a Drink at 400ft. Social Distance does not apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229