DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Women like flying too! (Intro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leet13

Reactions
Hi all! A little introduction. I am a newbie flyer... as in started flying Sept 2016. Currently have a Syma X8hw and a mini quadcopter. I enjoy flying very much!

Funny thing is I bought the Syma for my husbands' birthday (to get him a hobby) and I am the one flying it lol. I rigged it up to carry a gopro and then realized just how much I like aerial photography... so last night went all out for the Mavic! We cannot wait!

I live in southern NJ... we have just under 5 acres in a rural area. Lots of farm land around too. I am just outside the DJI NFZ for Philadelphia International Airport according to UAV Forecast App... I also live about 1 mile from a park along the Delaware river. Not sure if i can fly there but will check it out soon. I think it is ok because its not a big park or state park. Honestly people barely go there (maybe to fish). If i am limited to my property that will be plently and i will be content. I look forwards to filming sunsets and the sunrise from the air.

Thats about it... i could write more but who will read it all? I look forward to making friends within the Mavic community and learning all i can about this next chapter in UAV life. I can put my toy Syma to rest a bit lol.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to our newest forum Leet :)

Reactions: wjkrysak and Leet13
Welcome aboard Leet13,

Of course women like flying too, my girlfriend is one of them!

Have fun with the Mavic (when it's in) and be sure to post your experience.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Old post, LOL. Hope she is still flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi