DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Newark, NJ

Awesome!

Reactions: sarahb

All comments / critiques welcome and appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to view!
Great job 👍🏻Loved the pass through at the start. That’s the way to hold a viewer for longer! Nice hyper-lapse, ground & air footage as well! Well matched sound track too. Was it my old eyes or did you mean to go out of focus around the 1.10 mark?

All comments / critiques welcome and appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to view!
I liked it a lot! However, if you really want a critique, I would have not flown through the towers so many times. I counted at least three times. I would have saved this dramatic shot for your finale, not start off with your best shot.

Dale
Miami

Great job 👍🏻Loved the pass through at the start. That’s the way to hold a viewer for longer! Nice hyper-lapse, ground & air footage as well! Well matched sound track too. Was it my old eyes or did you mean to go out of focus around the 1.10 mark?
Actually, at 1:10 I split the clip and added a added a cartoon filter in imovie. Thanks for commenting!

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness