DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would anyone be interested in doing a "live Q&A" show?

zimode

Reactions
If there's an interest, I have some experience in doing this.. Unfortunately I just don't have the expertise in Mavic ( I'm a newbie).. So we'll need a couple of seasoned professional to be on the panel to answer the bulk of the questions, I would just facilitate the event and perhaps add some small info.. Anyway just email me if you're interested in doing..

Last edited:
Reactions: mbarnes5
If there's an interest, I have some experience in doing this.. Unfortunately I just don't have the expertise in Mavic ( I'm a newbie).. So we'll need a couple of seasoned professional to be on the panel to answer the bulk of the questions, I would just facilitate the event and perhaps add some small info.. Anyway just email me if you're interested in doing..
How about a general podcast of this and other topics as well as quad "Drone" racing and even dable in RC. I have many years in it all and would not mind being a part of something bigger to give back to the community.

How about a general podcast of this and other topics as well as quad "Drone" racing and even dable in RC. I have many years in it all and would not mind being a part of something bigger to give back to the community.
Yeah that's sounds great.. perhaps one or two more people to join in and we're set!

I'm interested in participating as well. Been doing AP for a few years and more recently got my Part 107 cert. I also build and fly FPV quads. I think it may be a sign that the other interested party is dmyers because that is my first initial and last name as well!

Perfect!! I'll send you guy's my personal info.. we'll set up a time to chat and figure out the particulars.. this will be fun!

Reactions: ro777
I'm interested in participating as well. Been doing AP for a few years and more recently got my Part 107 cert. I also build and fly FPV quads. I think it may be a sign that the other interested party is dmyers because that is my first initial and last name as well!

Ok that's just wierd[emoji57] just so you don't have the same first name.

Just got my part 107 which should be a great topic for a show from a Part 61 pilot point of view and a none previous pilot pov (my local fsdo did me no help.....[emoji846]) but that's for another show [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yep.. hopefully I'll have those "kinks" worked out soon.. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31