Would you like to fly without Glare?

masterangler

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.eagleviewaerials.com
Eagle View Aerials-2 types of tablets for sale
V71 Pro - 2600 Nit tablet top of the brightest list of tablets on the market-lots of variables besides beating the outside glare that we're having a lot of this year everywhere.
X71 - 1000 Nit tablet very good tablet with super video picture
Both same physical size
You can see them with all tech specs at www.eagleviewaerials.com
Discounts for Forum Premium Members if you contact me thru the forum - amount may vary from day to day

Last edited:
Does the V71 run DJI Fly well? Looks to pretty much be a Tripltek 7... Have been looking for a Tripltek for our RC-N1s...

Does the V71 run DJI Fly well? Looks to pretty much be a Tripltek 7... Have been looking for a Tripltek for our RC-N1s...
The V71 will run any app you throw at it. I use DJI Fly most of the time but I also fly Litchi as well. To be completely honest I have never seen a hang up with any application. If you post your question on Facebook I'm sure you'll get some responses as there are a lot of V71 units out there now. A couple guys I can think of right now are Larry Cummings and Ken Smith, both are in Alaska. You might even message them I know they'll both be happy to talk to you about theirs. Anything else let me know.

I just bought an X71 from Eagle View Aerials and this thing is amazing.
It is built like a tank... in fact, it is EXACTLY the same tablet as the 7" Tripltek.
Specs: 8GB Ram, 128GB ROM storage, 64-bit Octacore running up to 2.1Ghz., 128GB TF card capable.
1000 NIT screen with matte anti-glare.
10000maH battery
4G GSM capable (add your own SIM card).
It will run ALL the DJI fly aps, as well as Litchi, Drone Link, etc.

I would tell everyone... stop overspending on an iPad (or Samsung or whatever) and buy this tablet.

I just bought an X71 from Eagle View Aerials and this thing is amazing.
It is built like a tank... in fact, it is EXACTLY the same tablet as the 7" Tripltek.
Specs: 8GB Ram, 128GB ROM storage, 64-bit Octacore running up to 2.1Ghz., 128GB TF card capable.
1000 NIT screen with matte anti-glare.
10000maH battery
4G GSM capable (add your own SIM card).
It will run ALL the DJI fly aps, as well as Litchi, Drone Link, etc.

I would tell everyone... stop overspending on an iPad (or Samsung or whatever) and buy this tablet.
Awesome. Looks like I'm sold. Thanks for the 1st hand account. Sounds exactly like what I'm needing, especially here in Central Florida...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer