DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow!, Wow! ,Wow!

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
well i have had my third Wow! from DJI with my Air 3.
the first one was nearly 5 years ago and was the then new Occusync transmission system on my MPP ,it blew me away, just how good it was, for giving a stable signal between the RC and drone ,compared to what i had experienced before.
the second Wow! came with the Mini3 pro ,and that was how quiet it was in flight, compared to my other MM
and now my third Wow!, is with the Air3 ,it combines the first two wow's ,with an amazing flight time per battery ,and has the benefit of many of the features found on the more expensive Mavic 3 series.
i have been out today flying 3 batteries with it ,and i still have a silly grin on my face.
no need for any comments about me being a DJI Fan boy ,i have had all the medical tests ,and can confirm that they found that i was indeed one

Last edited:
the first one was nearly 5 years ago and was the then new Occusync transmission system ,it blew me away, just how good it was, for giving a stable signal between the RC and drone ,compared to what i had experienced before.
the second Wow! came with the Mini3 pro ,and that was how quiet it was in flight, compared to my other MM
and now my third Wow!, is with the Air3 ,it combines the first two wow's ,with an amazing flight time per battery ,and has the benefit of many of the features found on the more expensive Mavic 3 series.
i have been out today flying 3 batteries with it ,and i still have a silly grin on my face.
no need for any comments about me being a DJI Fan boy ,i have had all the medical tests ,and can confirm that they found that i was indeed one
Me to :)

Crap, crap, crap!

Defrauded on eBay. The unique A2S FMC with DJI RC (RM330) bundle I sold was a fake bid, so I'm back to square one, and have to sell it again. The A3 WOW WOW WOW is further away. 🥺

I've only done one flight with my Air 3 and so far WOW, but I did post about the missing red line on the map showing the way home on new remote. Other than that, super impressed.

@kidologist ,strange its still there on my screen in the mini map

Last edited:
I haven’t had the chance to fly my Air 3 but one brief flight. Rain came in and shut me down. Then I got an infection in my feet and was admitted to the hospital. I can’t wait to get back home and put my Air 3 in the air for some testing.

the first one was nearly 5 years ago and was the then new Occusync transmission system on my MPP ,it blew me away, just how good it was, for giving a stable signal between the RC and drone ,compared to what i had experienced before.
WOW! That's a lot of wows. 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas