DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Xin chao everyone! Poilot checking in from HO Chi Minh City VN

Saigondroner

Reactions
Hey everyone....greetings from Vietnam! I've been a drone pilot for almost 5 years, and mainly do travel and nature footage. Vietnam has breathtaking scenery, but drone usage is very restricted. I have a letter of authorization from the Govt., but needless to say, I place safety #1, and am extremely careful. I've had DJI and Parrot drones.... currently P2, P4, Spark, Air, Mavic Pro, and a Mavic 2 Pro.....and a Tello. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thank you! I've learned quite a bit during my time as a 'lurker'..... ...one can never learn or practice too much when it comes to UAVs.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey everyone....greetings from Vietnam! I've been a drone pilot for almost 5 years, and mainly do travel and nature footage. Vietnam has breathtaking scenery, but drone usage is very restricted. I have a letter of authorization from the Govt., but needless to say, I place safety #1, and am extremely careful. I've had DJI and Parrot drones.... currently P2, P4, Spark, Air, Mavic Pro, and a Mavic 2 Pro.....and a Tello. :)
Welcome to the forum! I agree with you. The scenery is fabulous, and I'm looking forward to it! Fifty years ago, I was THAY GIAO (school teacher) in a small town 200 kM north of Dalat, and loved the mountains. Looking forward to videos around Dalat and hopefully you'll get up to Ha Long Bay as well. :D

Reactions: Saigondroner
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

If you head NW of Hue City you’ll encounter the AShau Valley. Entrance can be iffy but a a carton of cigs might work. I’d be amazed if the government allowed you to fly. Enjoy the Nam?

Welcome to the forum! I agree with you. The scenery is fabulous, and I'm looking forward to it! Fifty years ago, I was THAY GIAO (school teacher) in a small town 200 kM north of Dalat, and loved the mountains. Looking forward to videos around Dalat and hopefully you'll get up to Ha Long Bay as well. :D

If you head NW of Hue City you’ll encounter the AShau Valley. Entrance can be iffy but a a carton of cigs might work. I’d be amazed if the government allowed you to fly. Enjoy the Nam?

Thanks for the advice.....I have lived here almost 10 years....I cannot believe I have yet to visit Hue.

The Vietnamese people are the reason I chose living here, they are great. I have been here almost 10 years; the Mekong Delta was my 1st sightseeing spot, and the North soon followed. I mainly took still photos back in the day. Flying drones is extremely regulated, akin to applying for a protest parade permit. I have a very broad, unrestricted flight license (Giấy Phép Vào Khu Các Khu Vực Hạn Chế, Khu Vực Biên Giới, Với Thiết Bị Âm Thanh Và Phim); I have never needed to show it....but doubt it will be much help, if needed.

Safety 1st

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB