DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yahoo feed ad full of BS.

Jeffro15

Reactions
Just saw an ad on my yahoo feed from a"financial advisor" named Lee Bellinger at wallstreetrebel.com, claiming that it is now unlawful to fly a drone not made in North America in us airspace.

Seems he's trying to sell stocks in us made uas. His info is wrong, and in my opinion is harmful to our industry.

Comments?

Just saw an ad on my yahoo feed from a"financial advisor" named Lee Bellinger at wallstreetrebel.com, claiming that it is now unlawful to fly a drone not made in North America in us airspace.

Seems he's trying to sell stocks in us made uas. His info is wrong, and in my opinion is harmful to our industry.

Comments?
send feed link

There was some talk about not using drones made in China and favoring using drones made in US.

There is the suspicion of the Chinese made spy toys. The US military says that the Chinese made DJI drones are in their experience not something they want to use in sensitive areas. Even with the corona virus planned-demic, it was advised not to use the free handouts.

I don't recall it being illegal however, at least not yet.

As far as I know, the US government has grounded it's fleet of Chinese made drones, but no laws regarding private commercial or recreational drones have been passed.

Looks like fraud to me. Still hurts law abiding pilots, when some uninformed jerk hassles you about flying your uas.

Looks like fraud to me. Still hurts law abiding pilots, when some uninformed jerk hassles you about flying your uas.
Plenty of uninformed jerks haven't read the article, and will still hassle you for flying your uas, despite your law abidance. Avoid them. Fly discreetly and away from those who might hassle you.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt