DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yorkshire

Hi thanks for that, I am going to filey in Yorkshire soon and wonder if I should take a drone as looks brilliant

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Don't know about Filey, but we have several members in Yorkshire. I still wonder why nobody has claimed the callsign, The Flying Yorkshireman. Maybe it's just too Cornish. ;)

We have over 100,000 members around the world who are here to help you grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you with us!

Hiya. I live about an hour away from Filey. Definitely take your drone. Just be mindful of seabirds - they’re not keen on them, especially if they’re nesting. Also, if your drone is a Mavic Mini, be extra careful with the wind.

Hiya. I live about an hour away from Filey. Definitely take your drone. Just be mindful of seabirds - they’re not keen on them, especially if they’re nesting. Also, if your drone is a Mavic Mini, be extra careful with the wind.
Hi thank you for getting back to me.i think you are very lucky living in such a beautiful place it looks brilliant on the map, I see there is a strip of land that goes out into the sea I think its called the brig, also was looking at flambough love to fly around the caves.i have 2 drones a old pro 1 and a new air 2 would be nice if dji updated smart controller for air2 before I go yes will be very careful with sea birds they are big and dont wont to desturb them cant wait will check on no fly zones as I heard there is a lot of low flying jets thanks for taking your time getting in touch sorry about my typing and spelling but iam old and rubbish at it be safe happy days to come rigsby.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Hi thank you for getting back to me.i think you are very lucky living in such a beautiful place it looks brilliant on the map, I see there is a strip of land that goes out into the sea I think its called the brig, also was looking at flambough love to fly around the caves.i have 2 drones a old pro 1 and a new air 2 would be nice if dji updated smart controller for air2 before I go yes will be very careful with sea birds they are big and dont wont to desturb them cant wait will check on no fly zones as I heard there is a lot of low flying jets thanks for taking your time getting in touch sorry about my typing and spelling but iam old and rubbish at it be safe happy days to come rigsby.
You’re very welcome. Check out Danes Dyke near Flamborough. It’s a lovely area, which a great quiet beach. Have a fabulous time!

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Sounds like you have a nice selection of places to fly in the country side. Lots, to learn, been flying for over 3 years and still learning, new things. Great place here to learn, on this forum, having the knowledge is power in making decisions in stressful situations that do come up while flying. Knowing what to do, can save your drone. Fly Safe and have fun.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman