DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You don't want to show up looking like a cowboy goofball to do SAR with your drone

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
While we were working with the SWAT team today, the team chief asked me if we wear something distinctive when we show up to do Search/Rescue with our drones. I said "absolutely". Order your DSAR Safety Vest and look professional - don't look like a loose-cannon goofball that just rolled out of bed. ?

We need 20 vest orders to get the discount. :)

Last edited:
At 76, and not having purchased much in the way of 'new stuff' in recent years due to a preference for 'Comfy Duds', MOST of our Wardrobe resembles the "Cowboy Goofball' Fashion Statement...

...aside from the never-ending yearly gifts of ties, scarves, socks, coats, gloves, et al as each celebratory event (i.e. B-day, Dad's Day, Xmas, rolls around. Those are all stuffed in the Closet for Descendants to gawk at when it's "Clean Out Time'.~

Rgds, NAVMAV

Reactions: RCdancer
While we were working with the SWAT team today, the team chief asked me if we wear something distinctive when we show up to do Search/Rescue with our drones. I said "absolutely". Order your DSAR Safety Vest and look professional - don't look like a loose-cannon goofball that just rolled out of bed. ?

We need 20 vest orders to get the discount. :)

Ordered!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga