DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

Sweet !!!

Reactions: DRONO
This photo was used on the front page of the local paper.

The ruling over whether the 120 year old bridge in question will be demolished is due any minute. A new bridge replaced this one for vehicle traffic and the council want to destroy this bridge and the significant amount of history it holds - it is the longest single span wooden bridge in the Southern Hemisphere, and only 5-span truss bridge of its kind build in Australia.

Tabulam-Bridge-Walk-0021.jpg

This is a side-on view of the bridge. I've also created a video of the footage that will be aired by local news with the outcome of the court case.

Tabulam-Bridge-Drone-2.jpg

Cool Bridge. Hope you win. It should be saved for a walkway.

Best of luck. It’s a really neat piece of history.

Sadly the bridge is not regarded a 'relic' and the trucks are rolling in. The local council "won" on a technicality.

I'm not an employee of the local paper (or any other media), just a freelance photographer. I'm too disappointed to go down there (50 km's - about 40 min drive) to take more photos. I also have to be elsewhere by 3pm today that's 80 km's in the other direction.

As a freelancer it's important I don't align politically with either side, but I am disappointed to see history just thrown in the bin like this. The drone photos have resonated with local media.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi