DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your best Pictures to date (not videos)s

856b1f83a1da57b162b4d5974cdc44e5.jpg

I find the golden hour best with drones.

Within 30 minutes before sunrise, or within 30 minutes after sunset, to get some details in the sky.

This is F/2.8, 1/5 of a second. MP2 pro.

Thanks, I've seen your very nice pics from here in Utah like around the Salt Lake or Spiral Jetty areas. I was thinking when I saw your posts that it was nice to see drone pics from someone local who lives nearby to share and learn different areas to fly around the area. I'm just a recreational flyer for the simple enjoyment of photography.

Thanks, I've seen your very nice pics from here in Utah like around the Salt Lake or Spiral Jetty areas. I was thinking when I saw your posts that it was nice to see drone pics from someone local who lives nearby to share and learn different areas to fly around the area. I'm just a recreational flyer for the simple enjoyment of photography.

Thank you! Glad you’ve liked some of my shots. I’m just a hobbyist as well and I have lots to learn. I’m always up for sharing locations though. Lately I’ve been shooting out on Stansbury Island a lot. It’s open to drones all year unlike Antelope Island. I’ll look forward to seeing more of your work on the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny