DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in NC and tax wasnt added at all. Still probably not worth dealing with DJI shipping
Only reason I am ordering from DJI is to be able to get DJI select basically for free since it will take off half of the DJI Care Refresh cost which is about the cost of the select.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 6.59.07 PM.png
Got it before the actual launch and this is still the message I got today.Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 7.30.40 PM.png

Last edited:
I'm waiting to smash that pay now button. But I just purchased the mavic air original a few months ago. Decisions, decisions. 2 expensive drones within 3 months. I think I'm going to be in the dog house for a while. Did I mention I just started flying drones in January 2020.
I'm right there with you.

Reactions: xendau and L.Bro
Ordered Fly More Combo and DJI Refresh at 2128 EST. Is the 11May date estimated arrival for the MA2 or is that the estimated ship date?

Reactions: L.Bro
I'm ordering through B&H Photo. I already have the "Payboo" card that immediately rebates you any sales tax at purchase time. So I'll save $69. B&H Photo says they'll ship on May 11th.
What is a "Payboo" card and how do you get it?

DJI not shipping until at least the 11th has me wondering the same thing, what makes it a little frustrating is that the Air 2 is available to buy in China today indicating they have products available. While I realize the logistics of getting them to everyone who has ordered for delivery on the 11th is pretty much impossible due to the number of variations, shipping times, customs delays etc. It would be really nice if they started shipping them on the 8th May to people who ordered on the 27th April, then shipping on the 11th May (next business day) to people who ordered on Apr 28th and so on. This based on people who ordered based in the US, I realize transit times will be different depending on the location the order originated from.

A 3 day window between the 8th and the 11th should pretty much rule out anyone in the US getting it before the 11th, but make sure that those who were ordering right away on the 27th April are not stuck waiting, while people who order from Best Buy, Amazon etc are receiving their drone either on the 11th or a couple days later.

DJI release history does not follow first come first serve, orignal mavic pro release was a cluster-fvck. The first two months were terrible, some people who placed orders on day 1 still had no drones when others were buying at stores like bestbuy or apple in store.

DJI release history does not follow first come first serve, orignal mavic pro release was a cluster-fvck. The first two months were terrible, some people who placed orders on day 1 still had no drones when others were buying at stores like bestbuy or apple in store.
That was 3 and a half years ago though. How have there more recent releases been?

What is a "Payboo" card and how do you get it?
It's a credit card strictly for purchases from B&H Photo. If the state you live in has a sales tax, B&H Photo will pay it for you when you use the card for payment. I buy from them on items they carry since Amazon started collecting sales tax. It's hard to beat a 7.5% (that's my local sales tax rate) discount on everything you buy. Here's a link that explains it all - B&H Payboo Credit Card Save the Tax | B&H Credit Card

Alright everyone, let’s get a status thread going.
When did you order? Flymore or Basic, Payment confirmation, Shipped and received.
HI Disgruntalld UK flyer immediately purchased from DJ|I the MA2Combo this Tuesday plus Smart ciontroller...Checked this AM as to where my Drone is as the SC arrived the next day ( Wed ).....DJI now inform me that it is due May 20.....and Amazon Prime promise a May 14 delivery...How come DJ|I will take a week longer and should I cancel DJI| and do with Amazon ???

Hanging back. Too many unknowns at this point.
1. Does the controller have the ability to hold an iPad mini?
Problem solved. Silly me. Why didn’t I think of this.

I'm waiting to smash that pay now button. But I just purchased the mavic air original a few months ago. Decisions, decisions. 2 expensive drones within 3 months. I think I'm going to be in the dog house for a while. Did I mention I just started flying drones in January 2020.
The nice part about the p4 series is the gray foam case. They all look the same. She doesn’t really know how many there really are unless she sees them all in the same spot. I just never have more than two in the house at the same time!

The nice part about the p4 series is the gray foam case. They all look the same. She doesn’t really know how many there really are unless she sees them all in the same spot. I just never have more than two in the house at the same time!
Lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign