DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$10 plus shipping: Smatree semi-hard case pair for Mavic Pro and controller

AdamBolonsky

Reactions
For sale $10 plus shipping - Smatree case set for Mavic Pro and controller. Never used. Clean. These are semi-hard cases.

I assume shipping will run about $10.

Note that this case pair WON'T carry more than one battery clipped into the Mavic.

The mesh zip pouch in the Mavic Pro case (pictured left) is handy for storing SD cards, ND filter kits, USB data cables, etc.

If you live in the Boston area and can meet me in Arlington, Ma. to pick up the cases, you can have them for free. No strings attached. I bought them on an impulse five years ago and never used them.

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 10.14.08 AM.png

Last edited:

Phil_in_CA

Member​

JoinedSep 1, 2019Messages9Reactions3LocationPort Townsend, WA, USA
Today at 11:16 AM
Hi Adam,

My mailing address is:

Phil Potter
214 Kala Point Drive
Port Townsend WA 98368

(559) 977-5856 (text enabled)

How would you like payment of shipping cost? I can do PayPal or send a check, money order, or ? I’m willing to do whatever works for you.

Best Wishes and Safe Flying,
Phil

Hi Phil;

Thanks for getting in touch. Let me take these to UPS and the USPS to check on shipping costs.

Let's do this by check - avoids PayPal fees.

Would you feel comfortable sending a check and waiting for me to let it clear?

I'll text you also. Thanks!

For sale $10 plus shipping - Smatree case set for Mavic Pro and controller. Never used. Clean. These are semi-hard cases.

I assume shipping will run about $10.

Note that this case pair WON'T carry more than one battery clipped into the Mavic.

The mesh zip pouch in the Mavic Pro case (pictured left) is handy for storing SD cards, ND filter kits, USB data cables, etc.

If you live in the Boston area and can meet me in Arlington, Ma. to pick up the cases, you can have them for free. No strings attached. I bought them on an impulse five years ago and never used them.

View attachment 158250
Good deal for somebody.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851