DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st flight MA2

Rchawks

Reactions
It's very windy here right now and I wasn't going to fly, but my wife wanted to see it and told me to stop being such a nancy ? and to fire it up. I did. Wow, now I understand why so many people love this Drone. Really the plan was to just hover a few feet above the landing pad, but it was so smooth and has so much more power than the mini I couldn't help but fly a few circuits, buttery smooth. Then I had my first negative encounter with a bird who flew by very close and then flew back and swooped down on me without touching. I landed and waited for a while then flew for a few more minutes and quit while I was ahead. Glad I have refresh!

Refresh is good but doesn’t cover a lot of stuff. Look into State Farm personal item protection. $60 a year and covers flyaways, theft, crashes.

Reactions: Rchawks
It's very windy here right now and I wasn't going to fly, but my wife wanted to see it and told me to stop being such a nancy ? and to fire it up. I did. Wow, now I understand why so many people love this Drone. Really the plan was to just hover a few feet above the landing pad, but it was so smooth and has so much more power than the mini I couldn't help but fly a few circuits, buttery smooth. Then I had my first negative encounter with a bird who flew by very close and then flew back and swooped down on me without touching. I landed and waited for a while then flew for a few more minutes and quit while I was ahead. Glad I have refresh!
Bird attacks this time of year are usually in defense of a nearby nest. If you can figure out where the nest is, stay away from it.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez