DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st Training day MA2

Very nice and congrats with your new MA2. I did the same but much slower and still a little timid to venture to far away. Then read the manual again, then again. Go slow, take your time and you'll get to where you want to be sooner than you know. Enjoy... ?

With the latest version of DJI Fly v 1.1.6, If you adjust the "YAW" controls, the turns will be less choppy and be smoother/ slower
Also you can adjust the smoothness and speed of the gimbal movement.

Reactions: old man mavic
it takes time and practice to fly really smoothly, and the more you do it the better you will get, good first effort its a nice feeling when you master the sticks, and can fly forwards while turning and yawing all at the same time in one smooth movement

Reactions: TreeHugger
Had to look where you are from. Australia looks pretty much like Canada. Just bought a MA2 and I am getting used to the new larger drone. I am practicing my flying to complete my flight review in the fall. Today i flew to the maximum altitude in Canada, 122 meters and at a distance of 680 meters from my location. I tested the RTH and the drone came back to the exact spot on my landing pad. Very impressed with the remote software. The new update has not been released in Canada yet. It looks interesting to be able to adjust the gimbal speed and sensitivity. I fly by the rules in Canada since I have completed both my basic and advanced pilot certificates. Keep flying. Have fun.

Reactions: ThommoPerth
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78