DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Problems Fixed

Paul51

Reactions
Problem :- No video on device screen (Samsung Galaxy S7)

Fix :- Uninstall the app and re install (1.004)

How did this happen ? :- I downloaded DJI Fly as soon as it got published, so had an older version. Xmas day comes, and I open the box. Turn all things on. The system prompted for upgrades (which I was expecting) did all these, and everything seemed OK, but I didn’t fly. Not until yesterday, then I discovered the problem. Clearly, while I had made SOME changes, I had not done them all. Lesson learnt.

Problem :- Flight screen Orientation indicator not working. I spotted this when I flew yesterday, but I am aware that a lot of other people are having this problem too, so was not too bothered, after all, I can live with it.

Fix :- As mentioned above, I have a Galaxy S7, and today, I found this link, as to how to calibrate this particular device (
)

Also linked here :-Go Fly App - flight screen orientation indicator

How did this happen ? :- I have never calibrated my phone, never even knew it could be done.

Anyway, I followed the instructions (my device was out) and tested it this afternoon, now seems to be working great. I’m a very happy flyer.

Final point, it’s a severe weakness in the DJI system, to make their customers us a separate device to view video. So many unknown variables. Just think how much easier (if a little more costly) if we all had the same…….

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242