DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom will not turn on

Check the connector in the drone for debris and or broken or bent pins.

Something I’ve seen and read before.
Are you using the”push the button once, let go and then push the button again”?

HI. Mavic 2 Zoom worked fine yesterday. Today, will not fire up at all - dead. Tried different batteries, no luck. Any suggestions to get this thing going again please?
Am I getting this right? So you put your battery in yesterday. Did the double press, the batt lights came on, and then the drone booted up. Now, your saying the what? You put the battery in, then do the double press, and the Battery lights come on, but the drone doesn't boot up? If the battery lights are coming on and the drone isn't booting up at all, there must be a connection problem between the pins of the batteries and the drones pins. Did I describe it right? If not, please describe your issue in more detail. If fixed let us know?

Am I getting this right? So you put your battery in yesterday. Did the double press, the batt lights came on, and then the drone booted up. Now, your saying the what? You put the battery in, then do the double press, and the Battery lights come on, but the drone doesn't boot up? If the battery lights are coming on and the drone isn't booting up at all, there must be a connection problem between the pins of the batteries and the drones pins. Did I describe it right? If not, please describe your issue in more detail. If fixed let us know?
You described it right. Even tried different batteries. Gotta be a connection issue in the drone as best as I can figure.

Good Grief... Pressed the battery button once, didn't turn on. Got frustrated and in a do loop pressing the button once. Once I read Starz comment, I knew I blew it. Press the button twice and all is good. You'd think after all this time, I'd have known better but... Must be the onset of Alzheimers. Appreciate the help and I'm sorry to bother for something obvious I should have figured out..

Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest