DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2020 flight logs missing

• Thread starter Deleted member 133794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133794

Quick question.......i'm trying to look at some older flight data on assistant 2 but i can only
see flights for 2021 ......there aren't any listed for 2020 is this normal.

Can be normal ... that depends on how big the inbuilt memory is in the MA2 ... the onboard logs that you see in Assistant 2 (which aren't of any use to you as they are encrypted) are being overwritten on rolling basis when the memory is full.

If you want to actually use flight logs you have to get them from the mobile device you flew with ... check here on how to retrieve --> Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (read under section 3.)

Can be normal ... that depends on how big the inbuilt memory is in the MA2 ... the onboard logs that you see in Assistant 2 (which aren't of any use to you as they are encrypted) are being overwritten on rolling basis when the memory is full.

If you want to actually use flight logs you have to get them from the mobile device you flew with ... check here on how to retrieve --> Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide (read under section 3.)
great many thanks....i'll check it out

Quick question.......i'm trying to look at some older flight data on assistant 2 but i can only
see flights for 2021 ......there aren't any listed for 2020 is this normal.
[ Smart Aleck remark ]. Don't know about you, but I have decided that 2020 never existed and have erased it from memory ;-). (wink)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ